Your local friendly Camden Dentist with quality and personal care.
We would like to let you know, yes we are still open.
In line with government direction, we have implemented extra procedures to keep our staff and patients safe.
We request that patients call to make an appointment rather than attending in person. All patients will be seen by appointment only.
- Our staff do not come to work if they have cold/flu symptoms
- All of our staff have their temperature tested daily before commencing work
- Patients will NOT be seen if they have been overseas in the past 14 days, have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 or are awaiting results of a COVID-19 test.
- Patients will NOT be seen if they have cold/flu symptoms.
- All visitors to our practice will have their temperature checked on arrival.
- Hand sanitiser is available on arrival and departure at the front desk.
- Patients will also be required to rinse their mouth with a pre-procedural mouthwash.
- In addition to our superior infection control protocols, we will be disinfecting all surfaces that you may come into contact with including door handles, pens, bathroom, etc. multiple times a day.
- Any items that have the potential to carry the virus will be removed from reception including magazines, toys and playstation controls.
- Chairs in reception have been moved to maintain the required social distancing requirements.
- We will continue to monitor the advice given by the Australian Dental Association (ADA), NSW Health and the Australian Government.
If you have any questions about our response to COVID-19, please give us a call. We would be happy to address your concerns.
Welcome to your local Camden Dentist.
We are a friendly dental practice with quality and personal care as our main focus. Camden Dental Centre has been serving Camden, Narellan, Oran Park and the surrounding region for more than 12 years. We invest in the latest technology and techniques to be able to do high quality affordable dentistry.
At Camden Dental Centre, you have access to the full spectrum of dental care and treatments by our team of Dentists, Oral Health Therapists and Hygienists.
We are open 6 days a week with early morning and late evening appointments available. Parking is conveniently located next door at Woolworths or across the road in the free council carpark.
Interest Free Payment Plans are available for your convenience! We offer Zip Pay for treatment under $1000 and The National Dental Plan – Humm powered by Certegy Ezi Pay for treatment over $1000. Talk to our friendly staff today!